13-gauge grey polyester liner Grey PU palm coated
1. Comfortable, form-fitting 100％ polyester shell
2. Scratch-resistant polyurethane palm coating
3. Comfortable knit wrist cuff
4. 13-gauge, 15-gauge, 18-gauge
5. Size 7-11
6. These gloves can be made in different colors to suit different needs.
7. We provide custom logo service with silk printing or heat transfer printing.
8. Our regular packaging is 12 pairs one OPP bag, but we can also package according to your needs. In addition, you can have your logo printed on the bags and the boxes.
These gloves feature a seamless machine knit, 100% polyester shell with a knit wrist cuff. They have a smooth surface without wrinkles and lint, so as to avoid the product flaw, which is suitable for the precision electronics industry. polyester is resistant to corrosion, very resistant to alkali and most salt liquids, also resistant to weak acids, motor oil, gasoline and general solvents, but not to strong acids and oxidizers. It can resist the erosion of gasoline, oil, alcohol, weak alkali and other solutions and has very good anti-aging ability.
It does not have PU dipping in the back part of the hand, to a certain extent to ensure good ventilation of the glove, and PU coating more to ensure that the hand can be flexible to scratch things. This glove provides a good sense of comfort. It does not produce stuffiness even after long hours of work, and it fits perfectly with the shape of the hand in terms of design, and the elasticity is also very good and does not produce dust,which is suitable for precise and delicate operations. The polyurethane palm coating also can provide excellent grip, abrasion resistance and dexterity for precise and delicate operations.
These gloves can be made into 18-gauge nylon knit. Compared to other styles, this style is softer and fits hands better. The 18-gauge nylon liner is more elastic and fits the hand perfectly, making it less slippery and more flexible for finger movement, which helps users create a quality production environment and is the ideal glove for precision manufacturing and electronics industries.
Electronics and computer assembly,
Inspection and general assembly applications.