1. The size of the glove should be appropriate. If the glove is too tight, it will restrict blood circulation, which will easily cause fatigue and make it uncomfortable. If it is too loose, it will be inflexible to use and will easily fall off.
2. The cut-resistant gloves selected should have sufficient protective effect and meet the requirements of the use environment.
3. Pay attention to the use occasions of anti-cutting gloves. Do not use them in energized places or instruments to prevent dangerous situations such as entanglement and electric shock.
4. When removing gloves, you must pay attention to the correct method to prevent the harmful substances contaminated on the steel wire gloves from contacting the skin and clothes, causing secondary pollution.
5. Anti-cutting gloves are not omnipotent. The biggest weakness is that they are not anti-cutting, anti-stripping, and anti-cutting. If you use hard objects such as nails and knife tips to directly pierce the cut-resistant gloves, it will not have much protective effect. Even things like shrimp claws and crab claws will be pierced, and it will not prevent cats from scratching. Dog bites, hedgehogs stick.
6. It is not suitable to use anti-cutting gloves when repairing thorny flowers and plants. Since the cut-resistant gloves are made of stainless steel wire, there will be many small round holes that allow the thorns to pass through. When repairing flowers and plants, use appropriate gloves to prevent injuries.
7. Cut-resistant gloves are designed for the safety of everyone in the long-term industrial production. Under long-term application, small holes can occur in the glove after continuous touch with a sharp knife. If the hole of the glove exceeds 1 square centimeter, the glove must be repaired or replaced.
Post time: Nov-24-2021